Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The second I caught her eye...

I was doing fine a few hours ago. The lack of sleep for the past few days has been killing me... I've been sick fer two days now.

And then I had to look... I didn't have to. It's not like I didn't want to either, but still... I've been in this stupid place for far too long. Should I wait? Should I push through with it? I'm just setting myself up. I know now why I feel this disturbed.

Ateneo suddenly didn't look as beautiful as it should have from where I was... Everything is relative.

I could be wrong but at the same time, I can't help but feel like I'm right. I could give everything but I could lose whatever sanity I had saved from the last time.

What to do? "I wish you knew..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home